Wee Jasper Corner Man Ride (Reconn)
Final reconnaissance and track grooming
Date: Sunday 11 February 2018 (all day)
Time: 8:00am at main Caltex service station in Weston Creek. Convoy to location - drive is approx 1hr from Weston Creek.
- A small group of ACT members have been mapping and connecting tracks in the Wee Jasper/Bondo Forest area - in advance of hosting a Major ride in the mid-year (after Kowen). New tracks now join up with Canberra-Tumut ride segments providing a loop totalling almost 100kms in length.
- This ride will be the first ride to cover the entire loop and ride new portions of track-in.
- The ride may include some track maintenance along the way if/where required. Participants are asked to carry hand-tools (pruners/sheers etc) to tidy up the track where necessary.
- Loop choice dependent upon attendees.
- Please note that the ride may be cancelled due to wet weather.
- No unregistered bikes and licence to be carried.
- Grade 2/3 (hard grade 3 options).
At this stage, riders should plan to self-cater (byo water/lunch/snacks), but if there's enough interest lunch might be arranged for a small fee to cover costs.
Lead/Contact: Peter Daley / 0428 0900 329
| Event Date ||11-02-2018 8:00 am |
| Event End Date ||11-02-2018 5:00 pm |
| Registration Start Date || 11-01-2018 |
| Capacity || 40 |
| Available place || 39 |
| Cut off date || 09-02-2018 8:00 am |
| Location || ACT |