Listed below are benefits that DSMRA provide to its members on a voluntary basis.
They are not all the benefits we provide, local areas also provide benefits to local
- The DSMRA has a Duty of Care to get everyone home safely.
- Volunteers like lead, sweep riders and support vehicle drivers have club insurance
- Ride with safety in an organised trail ride and ride with people you probably wouldn’t
- All our rides have UHF radios, Personal Locator Beacons, (PLB’s), and first aid kits.
- Social, mix with like minded people, share stories and experiences.
- Benefit and learn from guys more experienced than yourself.
- Share tracks & GPX files.
- Take challenges, that you probably wouldn't do by yourself in the safety of others.
- Many of our rides are supported with backup vehicles, first aid kits, trailers and food.
- All the branches have UHF radios, Satellite phones and much more. Just by asking
you can loan this from your branch when needed.
- Discounts are normally available at stores that support DSMRA
- Lead and sweep riders, make sure you don't get lost when you go out riding.
- Ride with other DSMRA regions, just sign on up when you search for a ride.
- The benefit of the membership part of the web site with plenty of hints and tips.