DSMRA 2017 AGM
This year the DSMRA AGM was held in Murrayville Victoria!
About 30 members from across Australia (ACT, NSW, QLD, SA & VIC) converged on Murrayville for a big weekend of sand-riding and, ride tales, comradery, and shenanigans. Most arrived on Thursday/Friday with a few hardcore sand-lovers staying on for a few days either side. The adventure-riders took a scenic route, spending roughly a week either side getting to the AGM and back home.
Check out the photo album on the DSMRA National Facebook Page
This year the AGM voted in a number of new and familiar faces to the DSMRA National Committee:
- President: Tim Clarke (NSW)
- Vice President: Steve Donkers (NSW)
- Secretary: Andrew Stacey (ACT)
- Treasurer: Peter Wenderoth (ACT)
- Ordinary Member 1: Ian Hookway (SA)
- Ordinary Member 2: Wayne Smith (QLD)
- Ordinary Member 3: Mark Zorzi (ACT)
The National Committee would like to thank the following outgoing members for all their hard work over the past 12 months:
- Adrian Whittaker (outgoing President)
- Shaun Lonergan (outgoing Secretary)
- David Bush (outgoing Ordinary Member)
The AGM extensively discussed important topics such as our membership woes, website challenges, the Draft Constitution, and social media. The AGM Minutes will be published here as soon as they are finalised.