This year the DSMRA AGM was held in Murrayville Victoria!
About 30 members from across Australia (ACT, NSW, QLD, SA & VIC) converged on Murrayville for a big weekend of sand-riding and, ride tales, comradery, and shenanigans. Most arrived on Thursday/Friday with a few hardcore sand-lovers staying on for a few days either side. The adventure-riders took a scenic route, spending roughly a week either side getting to the AGM and back home.
Check out the photo album on the DSMRA National Facebook Page
This year the AGM voted in a number of new and familiar faces to the DSMRA National Committee:
- President: Tim Clarke (NSW)
- Vice President: Steve Donkers (NSW)
- Secretary: Andrew Stacey (ACT)
- Treasurer: Peter Wenderoth (ACT)
- Ordinary Member 1: Ian Hookway (SA)
- Ordinary Member 2: Wayne Smith (QLD)
- Ordinary Member 3: Mark Zorzi (ACT)
The National Committee would like to thank the following outgoing members for all their hard work over the past 12 months:
- Adrian Whittaker (outgoing President)
- Shaun Lonergan (outgoing Secretary)
- David Bush (outgoing Ordinary Member)
The AGM extensively discussed important topics such as our membership woes, website challenges, the Draft Constitution, and social media.
Available here: 2017 AGM Minutes.