Date: 5/6/7 April 2019
Raffle Tickets: $20
The Kowen Forest Ride is DSMRA’s premier event for the year.
So what do you get for your $220 entry fee?
We have organised for exclusive access to a huge pine forest just near Canberra Airport called Kowen Forest for us to hold an enduro motorcycle ride. Throughout that forest; selectively choosing the best trail we have hand cut three epic single trail loops – which we reckon is over 100kms of single trail. Within this trail we have optional trails; and plenty of easy options for those who get tired. On hand we have knowledgeable sweeps; some of whom are professional riders. Additionally we have beginners training and tours. This trail is open for epic riding on Saturday and Sunday until mid-afternoon. So much riding; that even the best riders rarely see all our trails.
Ride the latest KTM model bikes.
At the event camping is included for Friday and Saturday night. In the middle of the pine forest is a huge clearing we use for camping. At the site there is heaps of toilets, spare water, bins and in the evening a selection of food options. The site is big enough to have some peace.
Annual Membership to DSMRA
This gives you the ability for a whole year of riding options with the club.
6 Months Subscription to ADB
Every entry gets a 6 month subscription to ADB.
Every who attends will get a meal on Saturday night. There will be a choice of options.
The first 200 entrants get a free t-shirt.
Our raffle is huge this year! Every entrant gets one ticket but you can buy more.
There will be some freebies for all riders .
Last year Saturday night was not big enough. On Saturday night we have a special show organised by the Freestyle Kings. Perhaps this video will give you some insight into what to expect.
SOME OF THE WARNINGS AND ISSUES FROM LAST YEAR
- If you get a message saying '"This event does not exist or we are no longer accept registration for this event" Contact DSMRA for a fix.
- Also, please make sure all your details are correct including membership address, email and contact number.
- Check your Junk Mail/SPAM if you don't see any confirmation emails.
Disclaimers and items to note before registering:
- Bikes must be registered for ACT roads (rec rego will not be honoured), and riders must be licensed to ride a motorcycle (learners okay if L’s showing).
- Fires must be in fire buckets, No children, No pets.
- The ride may be cancelled or postponed on short notice due to weather conditions. Check website before traveling to the ride.
Entry is Subject to the Supplementary Regulations. Note, for the safety of other riders and the future of the event, antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated. Anyone breaching the Supplementary Regulations will be asked to leave (with no refunds).